24.04.2015

PAMELA SCOTT CUSTOMER EVENING



 Pamela Scott currently celebrating 40 years in business, so yesterday they organized a customer evening in their stores over the Ireland. I was asked to participate as a stylist in one of our local shop. As soon as I got the phone from lovely Sinead I said yes and I was extremely happy and excited. That was my first time as a stylist in a store, so I have to admit I was really nervous, but fortunately after the first meeting with wonderful staff I knew it's not going to be that bad and it wasn't! Pamela Scott stocks leading labels such as Sophie B, Twist, Zapara, Olsen, Gerry Weber, Bianca and Betty Barclay, with Exclucive  Occassion dresses catering for Weddings, Debs, Confirmation a lengthy list of stunning eveningwear brands from all over the world. One of my tasks was to create a few outfits which were presented on charming girl. It was so nice and easy to co-operate with her. Besides that I also adivised to other customers with choosing the right clothing and accessories match their body shape, skin color and are suitable for different occasions.  So as for the first time I think I managed well, and I really enjoyed the evening. Please go to your local Pamela Scott store or check online their amazing offer for good and resonable  prices. I leave now with lots of photos from the event.

I am also want to say a big thanks to all girls in store for wonderful cooperation, support and for giving me the opportunity to attend.




Witajcie kochani! Wczoraj w sklepach Pamela Scott organizowany był wieczór dla klientów z okazji 40-lecia firmy. Ja zostałam poproszona o bycie stylistką w jednym ze sklepów w naszym mieście. Oczywiście gdy tylko dostałam telefon z propozycją uczestnictwa bez zastanowienia się zgodziłam i byłam niesamowicie szczęśliwa. Jako pierwszy raz sprawdzałam się w takiej roli w sklepie, więc nie ukrywam, że byłam nieco zdenerwowana tym jak sobie poradzę, ale na szczęście już po pierwszym spotkaniu ze wspaniałym zespołem wiedziałam, że nie będzie tak strasznie i nie było! Pamela Scott jest irlandzką firma, która ma w swojej ofercie produkty marek tj. Sophie B, Twist, Zapara, Olsen, Gerry Weber, Bianca and Betty Barclay oraz szeroką kolekcję sukien wieczorowych. Jednym z moich zadań było stworzenie kilku stylizacji wiosenno- letnich prezentowanych na uroczej dziewczynie, z którą się bardzo dobrze współpracowało. Poza tym również doradzałam klientom przy doborach ubrań, akcesorii i rozmaite okazje. Jak na pierwszy raz przyznam może nie skromnie, ale szczerze chyba poszło mi dobrze. Zapraszam Was do zajrzenia do sklepu Pamela Scott stacjonarnie, bądź internetowo. 
A tymczasem Was zostawiam z długą relacją zdjęć. 











 












































Brak komentarzy: